Witamy, Gościu
Username: Password: Zapamiętaj mnie
  • Strona:

TEMAT: Air Jordan 1 Low for the classroom and sneakers

Air Jordan 1 Low for the classroom and sneakers 3 miesiąc 3 tygodni temu #229

Specifically, there was opportunity to play and chill in both the latest designs and the greatest silhouettes of the past. It was an innovative fit solution that LeBron loved, says Petrie. When I was growing up it was shoes for the classroom and sneakers for the gym, says Erving. Teased and mocked-up ahead of the release as per usual, the pair applies the French Blue to the suede hits across the Air Jordan 1 Low heel and lower profile. After leaving the league, all three worked tirelessly to help break down barriers for future generations. Clifton remains tied to the New York Knicks community and today, the Sweetwater Clifton 'City Spirit' Award pays tribute to local New York heroes who have made a significant difference to the lives of others.

This approach evolves the concept-driven Nike N. Every game, I write on my shoes, 'Be Legendary,' which is what Kobe signed on my shoes back in 2016, says Phoenix Suns guard Devin Booker. La Flame's now-signature backwards swoosh on the lateral side reprises its role, while University Red flair animate branding on Air Jordan 1s the top of the tongue and upper heel overlays. A familiar name - as the Paris storefront joined Edison Chen, Melody Ehsani, and many others for the FEARLESS ONES - Maison Chateau Rouge is taking a different approach with the Air Jordan 2. Its color, compared to their AJ1 Mid, is much more subtle, as the palette's yellow and orange accents appear infrequently across the toe, profile, heel, and DIY-esque stitching. But legacy can still be youthful in spirit.

Except that when Parr is asked about working alongside a diverse range of organizations, contoured by different legacies, she's quick to answer that her personal story doesn't change. Her transition announcement didn't shift whether it was coming out to her parents, her best friend or her school. Despite launching in 1985 at the inception of the Air Jordan line, the sneaker has since largely deviated from its original design. Signature shoes are an exercise in two-sided autobiography. There is the athlete's performance style - which design should capture both Air Jordan Shoes technically and visually - and the athlete's personality. Kyrie Irving's oeuvre, the last three versions designed by Benjamin Nethongkome, proves that style and personality can exist in symbiosis.
Administrator wyłączył możliwość publicznego pisania postów.
  • Strona:

Reklama

Reklama